Generel terms and conditions
GiliTA – Gili Travel Agency (Pt. Ayo Merasa Bebas)
Reservation and Payment conditions:
• A reservation is complete and confirmed, as soon as GiliTA- PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, received the deposit and the forms of each passenger, completed and signed (quotation, itinerary, registration form and terms and conditions).
• The money should be transferred in one transfer per group, with as clear reference the dates and package name. Example: Bali scuba safari, 11 Oct. 2016 – 26 Oct. 2016.
• All prices are in IDR, the daily exchange rate applies, for conversion, we use www.xe.com.
• 50% deposit is required, within 7 days, to confirm the booking. If the; deposit isn’t received, GILITA- PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, can cancel the booking.
• 50% full payment is required 90 days before departure.
• A single supplement rate is available upon request.
• Unused services are non- refundable and non- transferable. Depending on the circumstances and the general conditions of our partners. Depending on the terms and conditions of our partners, there can be exceptions if requested. Thank you for your understanding.
• Bank transfers: You are responsible for all bank charges related to your transfer. Please ensure with your bank that the best method is used to transfer the money. The money should be transferred in one transfer per group, with as clear reference the dates and package name. Example: Bali scuba safari, 11 Oct. 2016 – 26 Oct. 2016.
• PayPal & Credit Card Payment (3 – 6,5% surcharge applies). Make sure to enter the dates and package name as a clear reference, when paying with PayPal. Example: Bali scuba safari, 11 Oct. 2016 – 26 Oct. 2016. We accept credit cards on site; unfortunately we can’t accept credit card payments on- line.
• €/ US$: The bank notes that are older then 2006 will not be accepted in Indonesia. The notes need to be new and without pen marks or stamps.
GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, will do every effort, to ensure a safe trip without any problems, but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, to take travel insurance, medical insurance, dive insurance, baggage insurance and trip cancellation insurance.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas highly recommends you take insurance- make sure in case of inability to travel (sickness, employment loss, accident, decease of a relative, etc.), the insurance covers the cancellation fees. Another aspect to check is that the insurance guarantees assistance (repatriation costs, early return, hospital fees, etc.)
• Medical & Dive insurance (for travel): An insurance that covers assistance, medical costs, public- liability and accidents is required. We are proud to support DAN, the largest association dedicated to scuba diving safety. (only for divers)
• The passenger s responsible for all the obligations related to the trip. Obtaining a visa, valid insurance, custom formalities.
Cancellation and rate changes:
By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and you agree to our terms and conditions and invoice.
• Cancellation policy: All payments are non- refundable for cancellation, unless your insurance covers a part of the cancellation fees. If you wish to cancel a trip, please contact GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas. By accepting GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas’ Terms and conditions, you automatically accept the terms and conditions of GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas’ partners. The passenger will be responsible for paying any costs related to the cancellation of the trip. The remaining credit after payment of the cancellation fees can be re- used by the passenger at another moment. Administrative costs will be charged for the services provided.
• To change, shorten or shorten some passengers in a trip, is considered as a cancellation and refund can’t be claimed. If you wish to make changes, please contact the GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas’ team. We’ll find the best arrangement, for both parties, together.
• The payment won’t be refunded in case of a cancellation, or delay of your flight, which could cancel or cut short your trip. Unfortunately GiliTA can’t bear these costs. The passengers will pay the costs, unless your insurance covers a part of the cancellation fees.
Cancellation by GiliTA, PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas
• In case of force majeure GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas can cancel a trip, due to strike, turmoil, instruction of authorities, or other limiting factors.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas reserves the right of cancelling the trip for unavoidable reasons, and will inform the customer at the earliest date possible.
• If there are any additional expenses incurred by the trip members, GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas will not be held responsible. We practice a strict no refund policy. Understand GiliTA acts as a middle man and can’t be held responsible.
• During the trip, the passengers are responsible for any damage or loss caused during their stay.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, can’t be held responsible for the impossibility of providing the services expected in case of default of external contractors, conflicts, of occurrence of serious problems beyond its control.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged personal belongings of the passengers.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, can’ be held responsible when losses or damages caused, on persons or goods, in any case.
• GiliTA cannot be held responsible in case of accidents or injuries in the locations during the trip.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, doesn’t take responsibility for compensation claims related to air travel arrangements. GiliTA is only a middle- man, when it comes to air travel organisation.
• Activities and Itineraries can be changed without giving notice, in order to ensure passengers safety: if weather conditions are unfavourable, if there is a technical problem, or in case of limiting factors, like delay in obtaining authorizations from port authorities, etc.
• GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas, can’t be held responsible, if weather, sea conditions, affect the trip and cause delays, re- routing, government action, sickness, and changes due to force majeure.
• Cruise itinerary can change, due to weather conditions.
Please feel free to contact the GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas’ Team, if you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions. By e-mail, AskJulie@GiliTA.com or on skype, SkypeGiliTA.
By completing and signing GiliTA- PT. Ayo Merasa Bebas’ inscription sheet each passenger confirms to have read and accepted GiliTA – PT. Ayo Merasa Babas’ terms and conditions.