Liveaboard “YOSHI“ is a Phinisi boat: a traditional Indonesia wooden sailing ship built in 2017 and modified in February 2019. Its dive safaris take divers to explore one of the best dive spots in the world – the UNESCO protected Komodo National Park. You have the opportunity to sail through remote areas of Komodo National Park. This include visiting North, Central & South Komodo.
Yoshi Liveaboard offers trips of 3, 4 or 5 days.
An amazing Indonesian chef will prepare culinary delights on board several times daily.
All our trips include hikes on Rinca island to track down and discover the legendary & Jurassic Komodo Dragons. Opportunities for swimming and discovering pristine and white sandy beaches are available.
On the 4 & 5 day trips, hiking Padar & Gili Lawat are included.
For those interested who are not Advanced Open Water certified, we require you to take the Deep & Night Adventure dives on board for an additional cost. These dives would count towards completing your Advanced Open Water course if desired in a near future.
3 Days / 2 Nights 9 Dives, Central, North & Trekking KOMODO
- Day 1: 2 dives Central + Night Dive
- Day 2: Trekking in Rinca + 2 dives Central & Night Dive
- Day 3: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle Rock & Cauldron
- End of Dive 2PM
4 Days / 3 nights 12 Dives , Central, South & North , Rinca & Trekking PADAR
- Day 1: 3 Dives & Night dive
- Day 2: Hiking in Rinca + 2 Dives
- Day 3: Hiking in Padar + 2 dives & Night dive
- Day 4: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle rock & Cauldron End Of Dive 2PM
5 days / 4 nights to South Komodo & Padar
On this trip we will visit the dive sites in the south part of Komodo National Park, which are only accessible by liveaboard due to their remote location. We will dive at South Rinca, Nusa Kode, Padar and South Komodo Island.
Apart from diving some of the most amazing scuba diving spots in Komodo, this program includes a small hike on the famous Padar Island for a stunning view over the landscape . You will also spot from our speed boat the famous Komodo dragons in the wild . The program below of this liveaboard is not fixed since this depends heavily on current and weather conditions. Palnning & Dive sites will be determined by the crew during the trip based on tides, current, sea- and weather conditions. The following program is an example how a south trip could be composed.
- Day 1: Departure from Labuan Bajo around 8/9.00 Am, 2 dives & 1 night dive
- Day 2: 3 Dives in South Rinca
- Day 3: Cruise to South Komodo (following meteo), 1 or 2 dives on Manta Alley + 1 Night Dive
- Day 4: 1 dive around South Komodo, 2 Dives in Padar (ex: Three Sisters, Pilaarsteen (Stone Pillar), Secret Garden), Trekking on Padar.
- Day 5: 1 Dive in Padar Padar, 2 dives in Central Komodo (ex: Batu Bolong & Siaba Kecil) Return to Labuan Bajo around 5/6.00 PM.
Total of 15 dives with 2 night dive.
- A unique biodiversity in the world. For the Southern Whale cruises are visible.
You will meet the Komodo Dragons, the fascinating Padar Island and / or Gili Lawat for the sublime sunsets.
- 3 to 4 dives a day.
- Night dive.
- Guide and instructor on board.
- Dragon Dive Komodo will immerse you in the most famous and beautiful Komodo sites: Shotgun, Golden Passage, Batu Bolong, Castle Rock, & Crystal Rock …
- Komodo is an island well known to divers and remains one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
- Price per person
- Taxes included
- Pay attention to the expiry time of your Visa
- Cancellation insurance of your trip highly recommended
- Children under 12 are not accepted
- A medical form is mandatory before departure but a medical certificate is welcome.
- Failure to comply with the instructions of the guides, or not being able to present the level certification cards and / or logbook and / or a medical certificate may result in the cancellation of your cruise.
- The diver assumes full responsibility for his/her physical condition and accepts the risks associated with this activity.
- Insurance is mandatory for cruises dive in Komodo. (book on arrival a daily DAN insurance)
- We require to have a dive computer for cruising (rental possible)
- Maximum depth: 30 m
- 3 double room for 2 pax with Private bathroom & AC.
- 1 Suite room for 2 pax with Private bathroom, AC, private balcony.
- Length: 24 Meters
- Width: 4,5 Meters
- Materials: Ironwood Hool & Teak wood
- Capacity: 120 Tons
- Building Year: 2017
- Speed Up to 12 Knots/Hour
- Engines : 6 Cylinder Mitshubishi & 4 Cylinder backup
- Electricity: 220 V
- Backup Electricity Battery Solar Panel 12V
- Fresh Water: 6.000 Liter
- Navigation: GPS, Compass
- Communication: VHF Radio
- 2 Speedboat
- Renovation made in 2019
- Suite Cabin with Balcony
- 1 Deluxe Double Cabin
- 2 Dorm Cabin for 4 pax each
- All Rooms have airconditioning & en-suite bathroom
- Open Dining room
- Relaxing Top SunDeck
- Air compressors BAUER Poseidon 200 & Coltri 270
- New Closed Briefing Cabin & 2 extra outdoor Desk for Chill out