In South Lombok (Belongas Bay area) we are extremely fortunate to have incredible hammerhead sightings – in fact they are the pioneers of diving in this area and would love for you to join us for adrenaline pumping hammerhead dives in South Lombok!!
Belongas Bay is on the southwestern shore of the idyllic Lombok Island, facing into the Indian Ocean and west of the Kuta area, and the bay is deep and sheltered. With its white sand beaches, Belongas Bay is one of the lesserdeveloped areas of Lombok. You will find there the famous dive sites “The Magnet“ and “The Cathedral“.
NOTES FOR DIVING BELONGAS BAY
• We require minimum 2 divers for Belongas Bay trips
• Between June and the end of October we require Advanced divers
Open Water certified with a minimum of 100 logged dives. For the rest of the year we require 50 logged dives. Please make sure to have your
logbook available on check-in.
• Divers must have an own SMB & dive computer. If needed, you can rent these on
site but please advise us before your arrival . We recommend reef hook and
• We require minimum 2 paying divers for dive trips
• Junior certifications are not allowed, minimum age 18
• There is no possibility for non-divers and snorkelers on the boat
• Due to unpredictable conditions, we do not guarantee that any particular
dive site will be accessible at all times.
* Prices per room and night including breakfast and 5% Service Charge
TRANSFERS & ENTRANCE FEES
DIVES AT BELONGAS BAY
Ultimately diving the famous Lombok dive sites “The Magnet“and “The Cathedral“! Most noteworthy, these pinnacles present themselves pristine and offer an abundance of rare marine life. Consequently, the seasonable sighting of schooling hammerhead sharks as well as schooling mobula rays is regular. Additionally, the sighting of barracudas, tunas, and other pelagic life is spectacular. Foremost world-class South Lombok diving. For the experienced scuba diver only…